Dog Friendly Hotel
Here at Pettifers Hotel, we love dogs! And we're perfectly located for some gems around the Cotswolds including the dog beach and Cotswold water park or the beautiful Westonbirt Arboretum, along with the many greats walks right our doorstep.
Should you need any more ideas the excellent Dog Friendly Cotswolds is a great source of inspiration.
Pettifers Hotel hotel Dog policy (Not applicable to guide/assistance dogs)
- Well behaved dogs are welcome throughout the year
- Dogs sharing owners room, we ask you do not leave dogs unattended in the bedrooms or anywhere in the hotel or its grounds
- Dogs are charged at £10.00 per dog, per night
- Designated dog friendly spaces in our lounge, bar and snug for breakfast and dinner - We can provide you with full table service from any of our menus here.
- Dogs are not permitted in the Garden Room
- Dogs are not permitted on any furniture or bedding
- Please provide your own bedding and bowls
- Please ensure you clean up after your dog should you wish to make use of the grounds
- In bad weather please ensure that dogs are clean and dry before entering.
- Dog owners will be responsible for the cost of any extra cleaning that is required beyond normal expectation due to the dog staying in the room.
- Dog owners will be responsible for the full cost of any damage caused by the dog (including damaged carpets).
- Please ensure your dog is kept on a lead when in the hotel / grounds
There are a number of Kennels nearby should you wish to make use of this facility.
Brinkworth boarding kennels - 01666 510295
Hilmar Kennels (Nr Chippenham) - 01666 837594
Pyke Boarding kennels (Sherston) - 01666 840386